Sunday, October 05, 2008

[Zebra_Trucks] The Silver Surfer is a fan of my music....

Last.fm is such a great website. It lets me know who has been listening to my music, and allows me to contact them.  Thanks to Last.fm, I know I have listeners in Colombia, Germany, Bulgaria...   pretty darn cool.

Bizarro Ultraband has not shown up on their radar yet, but it's just a matter of time.

Here's an example of the kind of thing I say to my fans around the world:

Listens to Matt Love 1% of the time, mostly to the track Five and Ten III

Hey, Silver Surfer,


First of all, let me say, you were looking good in that Fantastic Four movie. I was getting a little worried about you towards the end of your run in your own title, John Buscema was drawing you so thin and white (not even laying on that light blue zipatone silver) I thought you were deathly ill. 

 

But anyway, I just wanted to say thanks,  I am so pathetically grateful. According to last.fm, you listen to me 1% of your time, which is more than my wife does... If you give me your address I'll send you a gift in gratitude for your kind patronage. A cup of coffee or something.


Thanks again!


Matt


http://home.earthlink.net/~mattlove1/ApplicationForm.htm



--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: