Wednesday, July 09, 2008

[Zebra_Trucks] Matt Love, Big in Cyberspace!

The world continues to beat a path to my door... they can't get enough of my music!

All this attention is humbling, it really is...

Matt Love

Statistics

(11 listeners, 186 plays scrobbled)

View artist on Last.fm

per-week,

Unique Last.fm listeners

From all plays by Last.fm users

See More »

Weekly Top Tracks

Sun 29 Jun to Sun 6 Jul

  1
My Old Shotgun
1

6 Monthly Top Tracks

Sun 6 Jan to Sun 6 Jul

1
My Old Shotgun
2
Up2 2
When I Saw Your Face
1
2
Ambition
1
Up2 2
Five and Ten III
1

Last Week

(% change from previous week)

  • 0 Listeners (-100%)
  • 0 Plays Scrobbled (-100%)

Fans and Listeners

Please note that the above statistics are unverified and should only be used for illustrative purposes.



--
Love me, love my vids
http://uk.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.
Yahoo! Groups

Latest product news

Join Mod. Central

stay connected.

Discover photos

and scrapbooking

groups in the

Familyographer Zone

Food Lovers

Real Food Group

on Yahoo! Groups

find out more.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: