Sunday, April 27, 2008

[Zebra_Trucks] Dateline, Paris: Just walk away, Renee...

... and your little friend too.

I may have missed my chance to meet the French Quiet Grrrl I talked about in my last post. 

I was Walking through a park, when I heard guitar, and some sweet vocals.  I walked around the hedge, and I saw two girls sitting on a bench with a black steel string acoustic guitar between them.  They sounded really good.

I was trying to decide how I could look real casual-like and sit down next to them to listen, when two other guys got the same idea and plopped down in the empty spot.

After that they became inhibited, and the concert was over. As they walked away, I felt a wave of melancholy. I was thinking about how different it would be if my label was up and running.  I could be real forthright, and there wouldn't be suspicion of my motivations, only elation at my interest....

I'd say, "Hey babe, hey sugar, how would yooze like to be big rawk starz?"


__._,_.___
Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Join and receive

produce updates.

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

All-Bran

Day 10 Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Feel better with fiber.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: