Friday, September 16, 2011

[zebratrucks] My comment on a Public Radio Marketplace story

 

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2011/09/16/pm-the-sound-of-simon/

  • Matt Love 09/16/2011

    I lived in Canada for four years, and I heard public radio slip slidin from pretty good to being the same sort of vapid propaganda I get in US radio. The Age of Persuasion had all the warts airburshed out, I can assure you - just like Marketplace airburshes out all the pain of our financial collapse, and does comedy routines about things that destroy lives. Talk to a guy who directs 600 commercials a year, and of course he's say everybody just wants to have bucks. The same kind of people you talk to everyday, who come to the same conclusion.

Hope you enjoyed it.
--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: