Friday, August 20, 2010

[Zebra_Trucks] Re: It's time to Renew your Rolling Stone!

 

Funny, I took my Brazilian friends to the EMP, like the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a bogus institution run by a (different) rich turd... they practically begged me to get a family membership for me and my guests (same price as tickets for one visit). Comes with a bag of swag and a subscription to Rolling Lingerie and Skin Magazine. So I did. The subscription never started, I never got a single issue. I'm heartbroken... where else am I going ot see Lady Caca with machine guns fitted to her tits? Like, nowhere!

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 9:01 AM, ROLLING STONE <accounts@rollingstone.com> wrote:
Bonus Issues Renewal Offer - click here
3 FREE ISSUES Only Online Rolling Stone


Dear MATT LOVE AND ANNE SALEY,

Renew now and get 3 bonus issues!

With this exclusive email offer we'll add 3 bonus issues to your renewal subscription so you'll enjoy even more Rolling Stone for less.

Plus you´ll also get


Up to 88% off the cover price
More in-depth profiles on today's most interesting artists
Definitive reviews, interviews, features and photos
Politics, culture, commentary and more

Don't miss this opportunity Click here now!

RENEW NOW
Grab your bonus while you can.



You have received this email as a Rolling Stone subscriber. If you wish to remove this email address from
future Rolling Stone email promotions please mailto:RGScustserv@cdsfulfillment.com



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: