Tuesday, June 24, 2008

[Zebra_Trucks] Fwd: Happy Slip Productions - Chris Cendana!

I concur with Christine. 

Fancy cup work!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: FeedBlitz <feedblitz@mail.feedblitz.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 1:15 PM
Subject: Happy Slip Productions - Chris Cendana!
To: "matt. mattlove1" <matt.mattlove1@gmail.com>


Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for matt.mattlove1@gmail.com

"Happy Slip Productions" - 1 new article

Chris Cendana!

So I had the BEST time at the Houston YouTube gathering and I'm working on editing some clips together. Meanwhile, I have been constantly listening to this cover of Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" by Chris Cendana. It is guaranteed to put a smile on your face! :-) He uses the cup beat that I used in my HappySlip Jingle video which comes from a kids show called Zoom. So now I am inspired to perhaps use this same song somehow. Just makes one feel sooo happayy!! hahha! You guys should check out Chris' YouTube channel where he posts his original music as well. Subscribe to his awesomeness!! ;-)





Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Happy Slip Productions" or change subscription settings

 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 



--
Love me, love my vids
http://uk.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of Blockbuster Total Access.
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Women of Curves

Discuss food, fitness

and weight loss.

Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: