Friday, May 09, 2008

[Zebra_Trucks] My Dream Summer Vacation...

On Edmonton AM this morning they asked their listeners to describe their dream summer vacation:

I sent them this email:

My Dream Summer vacation... I already had it - last winter! I traveled from Edmonton to Sao Paulo, Brazil, met some long time virtual friends of mine face-to-face the first time, and played a live show at the Bar B club. It was really, really fun and rewarding.

All my friends are envious, and want to go, and it suggests a whole new line of work for me - maybe I shouldn't be telling you this until I get set up, but here goes - you take all of us rock and roll wannabees and never weres, dump them in an exotic location, and et them put on a show with local talent. Combine rock and roll fantasy camps with adventure travel.  I've already done it once, so I know the ropes. 

Summer seems like an ideal time to do it - in winter we went from 40 below to 40 above - it was too much - winters there are mild, so it would be nice to go there during our summer.

here's music from our final rehearsal:
www.soundclick.com/waiters
vids of the show:
www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1
a radio interview I did there:
http://www.centrocultural.sp.gov.br/radio/
click on "Lado C" and scroll down to "Waiters"

Thanks!
Matt Love

__._,_.___
Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Yahoo! Groups

Latest product news

Join Mod. Central

stay connected.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: